Commute Info Challenge 2018
How the CommuteInfo Commuter Challenge 2018 works:
- Only individuals can register.
- People can register online, signing up is easy and quick, as easy as 1, 2, 3! at commuteinfo.org/ccc_signup.shtml.
- Registration kick-off is April 22, 2018, Earth Day. Celebrate Earth Day by making a pledge to try transit, vanpool, carpool, biking, or walking for commuting trips.
- Register by May 14, 2018. No registrations will be accepted after midnight May 13, 2018.
- Public transit, vanpooling, carpooling, biking or walking are all eligible ways to commute during the CommuteInfo Commuter Challenge.
- To be included in the RANDOM DRAWING challenge participants MUST make at least ONE sustainable commute (transit, vanpool, carpool, biking, or walking) during the CommuteInfo Commuter Challenge week.
- An email will be sent to competitors on May 18. The email will provide a link to log trips for the week May 14-18, 2018.
- Competitors MUST complete the log for all trips made during for the week to be eligible for the random drawing. The deadline to complete the log is Monday, May 21, 2018 at Midnight.
- Competitors can be eligible for an extra entry into the drawing by submitting a testimonial with a photo of the commute. All testimonials (quote/story and photo) need to be submitted by midnight May 21, 2018 to: email@example.com.