1. Board the a Pittsburgh Route to downtown Pittsburgh to Smithfielf Street and 6th Ave.
2. Walk down 6th Ave. to Liberty Ave.
3. Make a LEFT on Liberty Ave. and RIGHT onto 7th Ave.
4. 7th Ave. will run into the Roberto Clemente Bridge.
5. Walk across the bridge to PNC Park.
from PNC Park
1. Walk across the Roberto Clemente Bridge. The bridge becomes 7th Ave.
2. Follow 7th Ave. to Liberty Ave.
3. Make a LEFT onto Liberty Ave.
4. Make a RIGHT onto 6th Ave. and follow 6th Ave. until Smithfield Street.
5. Make a LEFT on Smithfield Street. Catch the MMVTA bus on Smithfield & 6th Ave.
The mission of the Mid Mon Valley Transit Authority(MMVTA) is to provide safe, dependable and reliable public transportation services to the Middle Monongahela River Valley (Mid Mon Valley). MMVTA continues to partner with stakeholders to improve the quality of life throughout the areas served.